Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TV Pruning

I've never watched Ghost Whisperer. Good? Although, yes, I don't need to add anything else! I watch my TV slowly but steadily. I've had to drop a few things, but it was worth it. I've dropped Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, just not worth it, and I've postponed The Office. That was an accident, but I missed so much that I'm just going to watch the whole season this summer or something. I did watch the episode where the baby is born, though.


Okay, yes, I remember reading that Adam Baldwin is on Chuck. His Firefly character is really funny. On Firefly, he's not really bright, but he's the muscle and force. Plus, everyone on that show says funny things, him included.


Another Brent Spiner thing. I started following him on twitter recently, and it's amusing. He has a weird relationship with his fans, and he's very dry. I don't try to tweet him or anything, but it's fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment