Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aaah! I used to look at this site all the time and haven't in forever now. Okay, I love Star Trek, but I would just know better than to do that.

My boss is going to a Star Trek convention in Vegas this fall, and he totally buys the photo ops, too. He already has pictures of himself with several of them, and he's filling in a couple of gaps this year. He keeps telling me, you and Wesley should just go. Just take a few days and go. Then, I actually looked into it, and it really isn't nearly as expensive as I thought it would be, but still, Wesley would never go for it. And it still would be several hundreds of dollars. I'd like to do that someday, but it's one of those things where I can imagine lots of other things to do with the money, too.

I guess I did have words, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment